SDC CKS.AI RADIO

Monday, October 5, 2015

Axixic

New single from Axixic coming out June 16th 2015.
Adult Contemporary Song - GASOLINE






Listener Reviews of 'Gasoline'
(via SOUNDOUT)
 
- "I loved the old Motown sound this song had. I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be a comedy track, but I found that it made me smile. But more importantly it was supported by a solid musical score. Nice brass sound. Solid song."
Rating: 10
 
- "Like the sound of the trumpet in the beginning of the song. And the drums in the background gives it a cool rhythm and the saxophone!. Awesome male voices as a duet sounds really nice too!. Very jazzy and classic with a little bit of organ in the background. Cool lyrics too."
Rating: 7
 
- "Great jazz feel and I like it. The beginning is great. I like the voices too. Beat was great. Drums were great for jazz. The guitar was more like a saxaphone. The saxophone is great and adds a nice feel to it! I like this song a lot. Great song!"
Rating: 8
 
- "The introduction got right to the point. The vocals are soulful and distinct. The melody and rhythm are engaging and compliment the vocals well. The vocal melody is tuneful and captivating. The instrumental variety and balance is expressive and ties everything together well. The lyrics are thought provoking and emotional."
Rating: 6
 
- "The saxophone is the coolest instrument in jazz. It is smooth and sexy, the spoken word type of vocals is appropriate it exclaims, we're too cool for fancy runs. This is simple and is soft on the ears. This knows where its place is, the other instruments hold back and let the sax have its place, so so good."
Rating: 7
 
- "Ooh, sweet opening Saxophone solo. That caught my attention. Very interesting instrumentation with non-traditional drums, and horns as the main harmonic instrument. The lyrics seem interesting and are pretty easy to understand. The song continues to play with a saxophone solo which is very smooth. Definitely fits the feel of the song."
Rating: 7
 
- "I like the jazzy feel good soul sound this song has. The singer's voice and what he actually sang surprised me, but I do enjoy listening to this song because it is unlike any song that I have ever heard before." 
Rating: 6
 
- "The intro is funky and compelling, with a good melody. The vocals are distinctive and stylish - the singer/s bring to mind the accents of the south, which distinguishes them from other singers. The saxophone accompaniment furthers this song from country music. I really enjoy this song."
Rating: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment